Hi

Welcome to Klogdeblog, hope you enjoy your journey through my thoughts on varied subjects.

Would be delighted to have your comments, feedback or your take on any of my contributions...

Just click the topic of your choice under labels and read on.

Thank you for your time.




Thursday, February 19, 2009

Shelf of spiritualism

If you are spiritually inclined or even if you are not, I am sure you have noticed the range of guru gyan that is available today. With due respects to all the gurus that I am talking about, I want to say right at the beginning that I am a believer and have nothing against any of them. I am though; very intrigued by how each of these gurus are positioned and am bemused that segmentation works !!!
The gurus that are TOM are Goenka ji , Sadguru, Deepak Chopra, Sri Sri Ravi shankar, Ramdev baba, Asaram bapu and I am sure there are many more. If we plot them on one axis of spirituality through science and spirituality through religion, and the other axis of internal engineering vs outward expression.

Wok in progress…watch this space ..and if you have any pov please pen it in…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger